Nowadays, I am working hard on the release of the CoreKit framework, I spent lots of hours with research and looking for patters that would work for me. I really hope that the result will be amazing, I still need some time to work on the project but the release date is getting closer and closer. Here are some really useful links that I found about how to make universal, closed source or c library based swift framework.
You don't know to make a framework? These are the links that you are looking for.
- Creating your first iOS Framework
- Xcode & cross-platform frameworks
- Multiplatform, Single-scheme Xcode Projects
- iOS Universal Framework - GitHub
- Publish a Universal Binary iOS Framework in Swift using CocoaPods
- How to create, develop, and distribute iOS Static Frameworks quickly and efficiently
You don't like open source? Fine. These tutorials are just for you.
- iOS universal framework
- An Introduction to Creating and Distributing Embedded Frameworks in iOS
- Build a Universal Framework for iOS using Swift
Interacting with C libraries
Do you want to use a linux / C library in Swift? Look at these links.
- Using a C Library in Swift
- Getting Started Using C Libraries from Swift
- Ship C code with swift packages using swift package manager
- Swift C Module for Swift BluetoothLinux C helper headers - GitHub
- Apple corelibs foundation
If you have a good resource that could fit into this list, please let me know.